- Broiler feed is balanced with energy, amino acids, vitamins and minerals
- Produced in powder, crumble and pellet forms
- Includes anticoccidials
- Prevents feed waste and stuck feeders
- Protects chicks against coccidiosis
- Recommended to feed broilers with averaged 2 kg feed during their growth period
- Provides the highest feed efficiency for fast grow up.
- Highest Daily gain with lowest feed consumption.
- Reduce feed costs and optimize profitiblity.
- Increased breast meat yield with reduced fat content ensures good carcass quality and yield percentages.
- Soy Bean pulp
- Soy Bean Oil
- Calcium, Sodium chloride
- Raw Protein
- Raw Cellulose
- Raw Ash
- Raw oil
- Metabolic Energy
- Manganese (Manganese Sulphate)
- Zinc (Zinc Ofcite)
- Copper (Copper Sulphate Pentahydrate)
- Iron (Iron Sulphate Monohydrate)
- Iodine (Calcium Iodate Anhydride)
- Selenium (Sodium Selenite)
- Cobalt (Cobalt Carbonate)
Vitamin A:12.000 IU, Vitamin D3:2.400 IU Vitamin E:30 Mg / Kg